COLD WEATHER GLOVE - FR
The Clime and Place Cold Weather Glove - FR provides warmth, breathability, and moisture management while also providing FR protection.
- Main Shell: FR Stretch Tweave
- Fixed Liner: Merino wool pile palm; wool pile with lofted FR insulation back of hand and thumb
- Tactile FR Stretch Tweave fabric main body for durable stretch and quick drying performance
- Touch screen capable thumb, first and second finger
- Full wrap leather fingertip, zero seam sidewalls and palm for improved fit,
feel, and durability
- Enhanced gun cut patterning with articulated fingertips and thumb notch
with full wrap boxed finger construction
- Mid-length gauntlet allows for wear under or over most clothing systems and brings insulation past the wrist for greatest warmth and comfort
- Oversized leather cuff closure tab with hook and loop at wrist for easy to
operate solid cuff closure
- Merino wool pile with radial patterning for increased warmth
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.