Cold Weather Glove (Hardshell)
The Clime and Place Cold Weather Waterproof Glove (Hardshell) is a cold weather component option for your Cold Weather Glove System (CWGS). It is sized to accept other Clime and Place gloves like the Clime and Place Wool Contact Glove or Wool Liner.
- Main Shell: Gore-Tex Supplex Taslan Waterproof Fabric
- Liner: 50/50 Merino Wool/Poly blend fleece
- Palm: Water-Resistant patterned leather
- Gore shell fabric sheds water easily
- Full wrap leather fingertip, zero seam sidewalls and palm for improved fit,
feel, and durability
- Enhanced gun cut patterning with articulated fingertips and thumb notch
with full wrap boxed finger construction
- Mid-length gauntlet allows for wear under or over most clothing systems and brings insulation past the wrist for greatest warmth and comfort
- Pull closures at wrist and cuff
- Enhanced moisture management when used in the Clime and Place CWGS with Clime and Place Wool contact or liner gloves
- Merino wool blend liner with radial patterning for increased warmth and comfort
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.