The Clime and Place Active Mitten is a unique option that can be part of the Cold Weather Glove System (CWGS). It is sized to accept other Clime and Place gloves like the Clime and Place Wool Contact Glove or Wool Liner. When worn in a system it increases the environmental protection and allows use in additional temperature ranges and conditions while adding modularity for glove use in a wide-range of conditions. Pairs well with the Cold Weather and Extreme Cold Weather Mitten Shells for a more durable liner option.
STYLE NUMBER: 38301
- Main Shell: GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan Waterproof Fabric
- Palm: Water-Resistant Grip-Flex leather
- Fixed Liner: Available with either a 100% Wool pile liner for extreme cold or a Nitro 50/50 wool/poly liner for moderate cold.
- GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan fabric main body sheds water easily
- Mid-length gauntlet allows for wear under or over most clothing systems and brings insulation past the wrist for greatest warmth and comfort
- Easy to operate adjustable strap closure with elastic drawstring cuff
- Enhanced moisture management when used in the Clime and Place CWGS with Clime and Place Wool contact or liner gloves
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.