US MERINO WOOL
Wool offers many benefits when used in clothing and gloves:
1. Extremely Warm
- The wool fiber traps more air than any other fiber.
2. Soaks up moisture without feeling wet and maintains warmth when wet.
- Merino wool can absorb 30% of its weight before you feel wet on your skin.
3. Highly Breathable
- Wool moves moisture from the high humidity location next to skin to the lower humidity location away from your skin.
4. Temperature Regulating
- As you begin to warm, the water trapped in the fiber begins to evaporate, cooling the microclimate between the fabric and your skin.
5. Naturally Static
- Moisture retention in the fiber prevents static electricity.
6. Naturally Anti-Odor
- Resists bacteria and odor retention
7. Naturally FR
8. Natural, Renewable Fiber