Extreme Cold Weather Mitt Liners
The Clime and Place Extreme Cold Weather (ECW) mitt system is made for long duration extreme cold. Active fit and function beyond traditional mitt designs improving dexterity, this two mitt system is made for multiple temperature ranges and conditions. The Clime and Place ECW mitt system is sized to accept other Clime and Place gloves like the Wool Liner and Contact Gloves. When worn in a system it increases the environmental protection and adds modularity for mitt/glove use in a wide range of conditions.
- Removable Liner Shell: Hybrid DRIFIRE® FORTREX® DF550 on palm & Synthetic back of hand
- Insulation: Merino Wool blend
REMOVABLE LINER FEATURES:
- Hybrid fabric combination for quick-dry shell and liner of mitt
- Wool quick dry blend on palm of hand
- Hex grip patterning on palm for improved abrasion resistance and grip
- Liner mitt mates tightly with shell mitt securing mitt system in place
- Inner wrist and finger-tip warmer pockets for portable/disposable heater options
- One piece thumb design maximizes thermal insulation
- Light weight hybrid liner shell materials with reinforced palm and thumb allow for stand-alone light usage of liner mitt
- Simple wrist closure
- Enhanced moisture management when used in the Clime and Place CWGS with Wool Liner or Contact Gloves
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.