Cold Weather Glove with removable liner
The Clime and Place Cold Weather Waterproof Glove is part of the Cold Weather Glove System (CWGS). This glove can be paired with a Clime and Place liner or contact gloves when sized up. When worn in a system it increases the environmental protection, in sun and rain, and allows use in additional temperature ranges and conditions while adding modularity for glove use in a wide-range of conditions.
Removable liner reduces dry times and can even be replaced over time.
- Main Shell: GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan Waterproof Fabric
- Palm: Water-Resistant Grip-Flex leather
- Liner: 50/50 Merino/Poly blended fleece
- GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan fabric main body sheds water easily
- Removable liner reduces dry times and allows for replacement
- Full wrap leather fingertip, zero seam sidewalls and palm for improved fit,
feel, and durability
- Enhanced gun cut patterning with articulated fingertips and thumb notch
with full wrap boxed finger construction
- Mid-length gauntlet allows for wear under or over most clothing systems and brings insulation past the wrist for greatest warmth and comfort
- Easy to operate adjustable strap closure with elastic drawstring cuff
- Enhanced moisture management when used in the Clime and Place CWGS with Clime and Place Wool contact or liner gloves
- Merino wool and Poly blend liner with radial patterning for increased warmth and comfort
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.