Wool Contact Gloves
Lightly fleeced wool blend Contact Gloves specifically designed for detailed tasks.
STYLE NUMBER: 32001
- Shell: Knit Wool Fleece Blend
- Finger Tip: Touch Screen Leather
- Tactile, fitted with movement mirroring stretch and recovery
- Touch screen capable
- 3-D leather reinforced index, thumb and thumb crotch for enhanced weapons manipulation
- Hex grip on palm and fingers for improved abrasion resistance and grip
- Radial patterning for reduced bulk under wrist and natural
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.