Cold Weather Three Finger Glove (Softshell) (Short)
The Clime and Place Cold Weather Three Finger Glove is a unique option that can be part of the Cold Weather Glove System (CWGS). It is sized to accept other Clime and Place gloves like the Clime and Place Wool Contact Glove or Wool Liner. When worn in a system it increases the environmental protection and allows use in additional temperature ranges and conditions while adding modularity for glove use in a wide-range of conditions.
STYLE NUMBER: 35331
- Main Shell: Tweave Durastretch™
- Palm: Water-Resistant patterned leather
- Fixed Liner: 100% Merino wool pile with lofted FR insulation in back of hand and thumb. THERMIUM wrapped thumb.
- Tactile Tweave fabric main body for durable stretch and quick drying performance
- Target warmth with THERMIUM insulated Thumb and combined ring and pinky finger for buddy warmth
- Short gauntlet designed to be worn under jackets
- Velcro cuff closure with hook and loop at wrist for easy to
operate solid cuff closure
- Enhanced moisture management when used in the Clime and Place CWGS with Clime and Place Wool contact or liner gloves
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.