DEXTEROUS WATERPROOF GLOVE
The Clime and Place dexterous waterproof glove is a lightly insulated, GORE-TEX® lined glove for cold-weather environments. With an active and ergonomic fit this glove allows easily completion of tasks without having to be removed. The inside liner is constructed with a wool giving it a lightweight insulation with excellent moisture control while providing no melt no drip protection against the skin.
- Main Shell: Gore-Tex Supplex Taslan Waterproof Fabric
- Palm: Water-Resistant Grip-Flex leather
- Fixed Liner: 100% Merino Wool
- Insert: GORE-TEX® waterproof barrier
- GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan fabric main body sheds water easily
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane to keep hands dry
- Touch screen capable thumb, first and second finger
- Full wrap leather fingertips
- Enhanced fourchette patterning with articulated fingertips and thumb
- Mid-length gauntlet allows for wear under or over most clothing systems and brings insulation past wrist for greatest warmth and comfort
- Easy to operate adjustable strap closure with elastic drawstring cuff
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.