Trigger Finger Mitten (ARMY CWGS) (Waterproof)
The Clime and Place Trigger Finger Mitten (ARMY CWGS) is part of the US Army's 2022 cold weather glove system adoption. This glove can be paired with a Clime and Place liner or contact gloves when sized up. When considered for system use, a user would likely decide between this and the other Cold Weather Glove options available. We understand many users have grown accustomed to using a Trigger Finger Mitten in their system of choice.
Style Number: 39531
- Main Shell: GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan Waterproof Fabric
- Palm: Water resistant patterned leather
- Fixed Liner: Merino wool Pile on the palm with Merino wool pile and lofted FR insulation on the back of hand.
- Insert: GORE-TEX® waterproof barrier
- GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan fabric main body sheds water easily
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane to keep hands dry
- Design allows for the user to maintain a warmer trigger finger when using the mitten.
- Mid – length gauntlet allows for wear under or over most clothing systems and brings insulation past the wrist for warmth and comfort
- Secure pull-on loop for quick donning and doffing.
- Trims provided so it can be connected to a leash
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.