Trigger Finger Mitten with removable liner
The Clime and Place Trigger Finger Mitten with removable liner is part of the Cold Weather Glove System. When sized up this glove can be paired with a Clime and Place liner or contact glove. When considered for system use, a user would likely decide between this and the other Cold Weather Glove options available. We understand many users have grown accustomed to using a Trigger Finger Mitten in their system of choice. Although this model utilizes a Gore-Tex waterproof outer-shell it does not include a Gore-Tex interior barrier.
Removable liner reduces dry times and can even be replaced over time.
- Main Shell: GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan Waterproof Fabric
- Palm: Water resistant Grip-Flex leather
- Removable Liner: 50/50 Merino/Poly blend fleece
- GORE-TEX® Supplex Taslan fabric main body sheds water easily
- Design allows for the user to maintain a warmer trigger finger when using the mitten.
- Removable liner reduces dry times and allows for replacement
- Mid – length gauntlet allows for wear under or over most clothing systems and brings insulation past the wrist for warmth and comfort
- Easy to operate adjustable strap closure with elastic drawstring cuff
- Trims provided so it can be connected to a leash
- Berry compliant, made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO MEASURE
Flatten hand and measure circumference at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
Measure the length of your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger.
|Hand Circumference||7 1/2"||8"||8 1/2"||9"||
|Hand Length||7 1/2"||7 5/8"||7 3/4"||8"||
*If your measurements fall between sizes select the larger glove size.
HOW TO USE
We recommend using our gloves and mittens like you use a layered clothing system. Each glove can be worn individually or with another glove in the system to provide additional warmth and weather protection.
TEMPERATURE RANGE GUIDE
These are general recommendations based on lab and chamber testing as well real world use scenarios. Hand temperatures and comfort can be influenced by health, activity level, length of time exposed to the elements and core body temperature. Please remember each person and use scenario is different.
- Hand Wash with soap and cool water.
- Rinse and remove excess water by gently squeezing the gloves.
- Dry at room temperature.